Friday, October 6, 2017

Prompt Me - Cat

Someone requested a "happy picture" for the prompt for a change, but seeing as it's October, it's not going to happen this month. ;-)



There's a lot going on in this picture - you've got a full moon, geese in flight, lots of atmosphere, and of course a black cat. But maybe there's something else, something you can't see. Who, or what, is the cat looking at? With Halloween fast approaching, this is the perfect chance to let your imagination run wild.

The challenge is to come up with something creative inspired by the above picture - a story, a poem, or even a non-fiction article. I'd love to see what you come up with, and if you send it to me at carolrward(at)gmail(dot)com by Thursday, October 26, I'll post it here on the 27th. Please try to keep it to 1,000 words or less and if I get more pieces than will fit comfortably in a single blog post, I'll post them over a couple of days.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: