Friday, August 24, 2018

The List of Fours

I wanted to do something different for my Friday posts, so I’m starting with a meme I did about 10 years ago. But just so you don’t think all I’m doing is copy/pasting, most of the answers have changed over the years. :-)

1. Four shows that you watch (only four??):
NCIS – NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans
Scorpion
Criminal Minds
Big Bang Theory

2. Four things you are passionate about:
Writing
Reading
Privacy
Honesty

3. Four phrases you say a lot:
Seriously?
Shut the f**k up! (to Taz when he starts howling at me – so annoying!)
Crappy doodles!
Get the @#*& out of my way you dumb ass! (this is usually said while driving)

4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
He who hesitates is lost
Life’s seldom fair, you just have to deal with it and move on
If at first you don’t succeed…keep trying.
It is better to be pissed off than on (yes, I know this from experience – don’t ask)

5. Four places you would like to go:
Iceland
New Orleans
British Columbia
Isle of Man

6. Four things you did yesterday:
Wrote
Walked
Made tomato chowder for the grandbaby and I
Gathered up stuff to be donated to charity

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Watching the grandbaby as she grows
Making money from my writing
The crisp autumn weather
Lowering my blood sugar

8. Four things you love about winter:
Snow, and lots of it!
Hot chocolate with a splash of Bailey’s in it.
Seeing the Christmas lights
Stew in the crock pot

9. Four bloggers who should share their list of fours:
Rather than single out four people who may, or may not do this, I’d like to invite anyone who wants to give it a shot to . . . um . . . give it a shot. :-)

No comments: