Sunday, April 17, 2016

Halfway There!

Whew! We've made it to the halfway point. And it's all uphill from here. I say that because we've got some hard letters ahead of us, like Q, X, and Z. Yowsa! I'd better make sure my thinking cap is set a little tighter on my head.

Hmmm, yowsa would make a good word for "Y". I wonder how I could fit that into my writing theme ...

So, is everyone still on track? I am, at least as far as the posting goes. The blog visits -- not so much. I'm still finding a surprising number of people who appear to have forgotten they signed up for this and a small number of people who for whatever reason have had to drop out.

And I'm finding the further along we go the further behind I'm getting on my visiting. And it's all your fault! Stop writing such great posts people, I begging you! I only have so much time I can spend blog visiting but I'll follow a link from the list to a blog and get there on say "L" day, and the post will be so good that before I know it I've been reading backwards through all the posts and my time is gone. And you want me to comment too? Seriously?

I do try to comment whenever possible and when it's appropriate, but there just aren't enough hours in the day to comment on every post I read. So you know when I do you've seriously impressed me. And when this happens I'll bookmark the page to come back to if/when I ever get through the enormous linky list.

Wordpress is still giving me the occasional problem when it comes to commenting, but I'll comment anyway. Sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesn't. And a few times I've come to a blog where I can't seem to find a place to leave a comment, but then one very helpful blogger pointed out that if you don't see the comments, click on the post title so it goes to its own page. And it worked.

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who's let a comment here - it's much appreciated. And if I haven't visited your blog yet please know I will at some point. I promise!

Let's hear it for making it to the halfway point. Yippee!

*throws confetti in the air*

1 comment:

Li said...

Oh thank goodness...misery loves company! I'm way behind as well. I did get caught up at one point - but only because I woke up at 4AM and couldn't go back to sleep!