Sunday, April 18, 2021

Unplugging



Hey everyone.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I’m unplugging for a couple of weeks – no social media (Facebook) and no blogging.

When I’m back to blogging I’ll give you an explanation of what’s going on, but for now I’m really not prepared to go into any details.

Don’t you hate when people do that? Like when a writer posts on Facebook that they have a “super secret project” in the works?

Sorry about that. But I figured those of you who visit here regularly deserve a head’s up that I won’t be blogging for a while.

No, I don’t have COVID – I know that’s where most people’s minds go these days.

Like I said, I’ll give you a better explanation when I’m back.

And hopefully my time off-line will give me a chance to come up with a plan to become a more focused, productive writer. Hope springs eternal. :-D

In the meantime, happy writing.

No comments: