Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Happy Wednesday

As you may have noticed, I didn’t manage a spice post last week. What can I say? Time got away from me. December is a busy month for me, and I don’t necessarily mean writing wise. I have a lot on my plate right now so I’m going to suspend the spice posts until after the new year.

But never fear! I have something else in mind to keep you entertained on Wednesdays. Traditionally, this is the time of year I post Christmas music videos. So here you go with the first batch. Hope you enjoy.

You have to be a certain age to remember this one from 1984, Band Aid’s Do They Know It’s Christmas.




Mariah Carey does it with style, with All I Want For Christmas.




Nothing beats the dulcet tones of Bing Crosby. And you can sing along, too.




Best version of Feliz Navidad I’ve seen yet!


No comments: