Friday, February 3, 2017

Prompt Me - The Tea Party

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I’d like to feature a little more writing on this blog without getting locked into a weekly thing. But while weekly seems to be too much, monthly sounds just about right.

So starting today, I’m going to put up a prompt on the first Friday of each month. Hopefully some time before the end of the month I’ll be inspired to come up with a story or poem or maybe even a non-fiction piece based on this prompt because on the last Friday of each month I’ll be posting whatever it is I’ve come up with.

But wait! That’s not all. I’d love for you to join me. Have a look at the picture, think about it, and then let your creative juices flow. If you like, you can email me at crward(dot)author(at)gmail(dot)com what you came up with and I’ll post it on the last Friday of the month.

If you don’t want to wait that long, check out the weekly prompt you can find on the Brazen Snake Books website.  I think you’ll find these are a little more challenging than a simple picture prompt. ;-)

Happy writing!


No comments: