Sunday, December 20, 2020

Floundering



With NaNo well behind me and the book flood anthology done, I find I’m floundering around trying to get my feet under me again. And while I did manage to get all my blog posts done, I got none of my other weekly goals done.

Furthermore, I probably won’t get any done this week either. In case you haven’t noticed, Christmas is upon us. I spent two days shopping, one day wrapping, and found a good dozen typos in my book flood anthology. You know, the books I sent out to my family on Monday. *sigh*

So today I’m taking the easy way out and posting a few of my favourite Christmas songs instead of an actual post. Merry Christmas everyone!

12 Pains of Christmas


I Am Santa Claus


Imperial March/Carol of the Bells


TSO – Christmas Eve in Sarajevo

No comments: